The division’s 300+ professional staff and more than 1,300 student employees are available to support you in your classroom, from navigating thorny discussions to reaching students with special needs to identifying opportunities and providing resources for co-curricular learning.
Opportunities for Faculty
- Funding for speakers and programs: University Life provides more than $85,000 to increase faculty and student interaction outside of the classroom
- Faculty Fellows Program: up to $4,000 in academic year stipend, course release, or programming dollars to enhance student learning and benefit the Mason community
- Workshops for your students on a variety of subjects, from working in diverse teams to learning and study skills to career exploration
- Crisis intervention support, guidance, and referrals for handling student psychological issues
- Global services: visa support for academic departments, language support, and other services for our international community members
- Academic integrity information and resolution of conduct and honor code violations
- Information related to sexual assault, wellness, alcohol, and violence education
This Faculty Flash is brought to you by University Life, your partners in educating and supporting Mason students. We will periodically share our expertise that may be helpful in the classroom.