More then 350 professional staff are available to support you, from navigating thorny discussions to reaching students with special needs to identifying opportunities and providing resources for co-curricular learning. To discuss these opportunities, please contact Amy Snyder.
Opportunities for Faculty – University Life Collaboration
- Funding for speakers and programs: more than $80,000 to increase faculty and student interaction outside the classroom. Apply for a programming grant.
- Faculty Fellows Program: up to $4,000 in academic year stipend, course release, or programming dollars to enhance student learning and benefit the Mason community
- Workshops for your students on a variety of subjects, from working in diverse teams to learning and study skills to career exploration
- Planned events like heritage months that may support your research, syllabus, and teaching. We welcome input and ideas for these events as well.
Upcoming opportunities for collaboration:
- LEAD’s Freedom and Learning Forum (October)
- Diversity, Inclusion and Multicultural Education’s calendar of events (presented along with the Hispanic Latino Leadership Alliance) in honor of National Hispanic Heritage Month (mid-September through mid-October).
- Wellness, Alcohol and Violence Education and Services’ Turn Off the Violence (TOV) Week events include The Clothesline Project and Mason’s annual Take Back the Night rally (October).