University Life Programming Grant
Every academic year, University Life awards grants for programs that impact the quality of campus life at George Mason University. Funding priority is given to grant requests received by the following dates:
- 8 weeks in advance of the program(s) for grants $1000 or greater
- 2 weeks in advance of the program for grants under $1000
Auxiliary Enterprise Management Council (AEMC)
- AEMC Information and Guidelines
- AEMC Request Form
- Examples of Projects Funded in 2012-2013
- Examples of Projects Funded in 2013-2014
- Examples of Projects Funded in 2014-2015
- AEMC Reimbursement Report
Requests will be reviewed within two weeks after the following submission dates: July 13, 2016 and October 7, 2016.
For more information, contact:
Patriot Green Fund
Any student, faculty, or staff member may apply for funds to support a sustainability project. Please visit the Office of Sustainability for more details about the type of projects that will be supported by the PGF.
Every April, a portion of money raised in the Parents Fund will be allocated to support strategic initiatives within University Life and partner offices.