What is Content Gardening?
Content gardening is a fun phrase our Marketing and Communication team has created for taking care of your websites and making sure they are up to date with the latest content, fixing broken links, and making sure all pages are accessible to students.
- Check your homepage at the beginning of every month and make sure the content on the page is up to date.
- Create a monthly report/web analytics to see what pages your viewers visit.
- Check for broken links through https://brokenlinkcheck.com/
- Create a calendar for all events that will take place for the year and create a deadline for when everything on your site needs to be ready for each event.
- Make sure all their web content is up to date and ready at least 2 weeks before each new semester begins