|Room Number||Room Type||Room Capacity||Technology||Room Furniture|
|SUB I, 3008||Classroom Style||25||in-house projector and screen||25 chairs, 2 tables|
|SUB I, 3309||Meeting Room||12||none||12 chairs, 4 tables|
|SUB I, 3311||Classroom Style||49||in-house projector and screen||49 chairs, 4 tables|
|SUB I, 3316||Meeting Room||8||none||8 chairs, 1 table|
|SUB I, 3317||Meeting Room||12||none||12 chairs, 4 tables|
|SUB I, 4205||Meeting Room||12||none||12 chairs, 4 tables|
|SUB I, 4210||Meeting Room||20||in-house projector and screen||20 chairs, 4 tables/2 half-moon tables|
UL ROOM RESERVATION INFORMATION, POLICIES, AND PROCEDURES
- All Reservations request must be made via 25live.
- Each University Life department must have at least one person with access to 25live. We recommend to have at least one other person as back-up as well.
- To get access to 25live, you will need to attend a 25live training done Through Event Services office. Please contact University Events at 703-993-2853 or Samantha Price, Assistant Director of University Events at email@example.com if you have any questions about the training.
- University Life department staff members need a special access to see and reserve University Life Meeting rooms. If this is your first time reserving rooms in 25live, please contact Julio Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get access to University Life room reservation.
- Upon submission of your 25live reservation request, a confirmation of your reservation will be sent via e-mail within 24 hours. If the reservation is denied, you will also receive an e-mail. Requests for specific rooms will be considered, but not guaranteed.
ROOM SET UP & TECHNOLOGY
- University Life Central Office does not offer room set ups for meetings. Please, plan to access your room with enough time to set it up yourself.
- Furniture may be re-arranged within the room, but no additional furniture may be brought into the room, and no furniture may be removed from the room.
- All furniture must be returned to its original configuration upon the conclusion of each meeting.
- Some rooms are equipped with an in house projector and screen. If you are using the projector, you must turn off the equipment after you are done with your meeting.
- During normal 9:00am – 5:00pm business hours, please contact Julio Diaz at (703)993-2884 should the room be locked.
- If your reservation is outside the University Life Central business hours or if you need early access to a room, you must arrange to check out a key with University Life Central prior to your meeting.
- If you do not check out a key before your event and your room is locked at the time you need to access it, you may contact the non-emergency campus police number in order to get your room opened. The Police Cadet will require to see your Mason staff ID before they can unlock the room for you.
- If you check out a key, you must return the key immediately following your event during University Life Central business hours.
- Priority will be given to University Life Departments.
- Non-UL offices may request rooms no earlier than two weeks (14 days) prior to the event date by e-mailing University Life Central at email@example.com.
- Student organizations whose advisors are UL staff members may reserve rooms and are given priority over Non-UL offices.
University Life Central