University Life Programming Grant
Every academic year, University Life awards grants for programs that impact the quality of campus life at George Mason University. Funding priority is given to grant requests received by the following dates:
- 8 weeks in advance of the program(s) for grants $1000 or greater
- 2 weeks in advance of the program for grants under $1000
Auxiliary Enterprise Management Council (AEMC)
- AEMC Information and Guidelines
- AEMC Request Form
- Examples of Recent Projects Funded
- AEMC Reimbursement Report
AEMC funding dates will be updated as soon as the budget process for the upcoming year is completed.
For more information, contact:
Patriot Green Fund
Any student, faculty, or staff member may apply for funds to support a sustainability project. Please visit the Office of Sustainability for more details about the type of projects that will be supported by the PGF.
Three times throughout the year, a portion of money raised in the Parents Fund will be allocated to support strategic initiatives within University Life and partner offices.